How do you rate this information /service?
Leisure Live 2013
Saturday 3 August 11am to 4pm
Leisure Live will be back at Brooklands Community Park, Weybridge to celebrate the Prudential Ride London Cycle Race.
Visitors will be treated to a wide range of cycling, sporting and cultural activities. There will be something to do for everyone.
Cycling activities will include BMX and Trials displays, bike maintenance advice, adapted bikes for various disabilities and bikeability training.
You will be invited to have a go at many sports like tennis, basketball, roller skiing and more.
Children will have lots to do too with arts, crafts, games, bouncy castle, face painting and competitions.
Young artists, theatre groups and music bands will be putting on a variety of live performances.
- Watch BMX demonstrations, trials biking and get tips on how to fix your bike
- Enjoy Live music and entertainment with 'the (hilarious) history of cycling in 15 minutes
- Arts and crafts activities for children
- Have fun playing games and have your face painted with the Shout! play workers.
- Take part in a mountain bike enduro and bikeability training.
- Have fun on the bouncy castle and climb spider mountain
- Scootathon events for 4 to 11 year olds: race for fun and medals (bring your scooter)
- Taste the delicious cakes and enjoy a cuppa made by Community Centres
- Use pedal power on the Smoothie bike to make your own refreshing drink
- Raffle and Prize draw in aid of Sam Beare Hospice and Riding for the Disabled
- Refreshments, food and ice cream
Join us for a fun-packed community event full of exciting activities for everybody to enjoy and get involved in.
For further information, or if you would like to volunteer to help out on the day contact |the Leisure Development Team
Date: 03 August 2013
Starts at: 11:00 Ends at: 16:00
This event will be held at: Brooklands Community Park, Sopwith Drive, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0YU
Last Updated: 30/5/2013 12:58:21 PM