Find Your Nearest....
Set a specific location by typing in an address or postcode below:
Community Recycling Centres (the tip)
If you have items that cannot be recycled or disposed of using one of our kerbside services, you may be able to take them to a Surrey County Council Community Recycling Centre (the tip). You may be asked to prove that you live in Surrey when you visit the tip, find out more about the |Surrey Resident Scheme online.
If you want to use any of our community recycling centres with a van, pickup or a trailer, you will lneed a permit. Find out |how to apply for a van and trailer permit on Surrey County Council's website.
Before you make a trip to the tip, you may wish to consider:
- if it's a small electrical item, we have special banks at our |local recycling centres you can take them to
- if it's a large electrical item or piece of furniture, the Surrey Reuse Network may be able to help
Your local tip sites are at:
- Sunbury - Charlton Lane, Charlton Lane, Shepperton, TW17 8QA
Tel: 01932 782 792
- Leatherhead - Randalls Road, Leatherhead, KT22 0BA
Please note that refurbishment on this site is complete and it's now open for use.
Tel: 01372 375 479
- Epsom - Blenheim Road, Epsom, KT19 9DL
Tel: 01372 728 722
|Monday to Friday||Saturday and Sunday|
(1 October - 31 March)
|08:00 - 16:15||09:00 - 16:15|
(1 April - 30 September)
|08:00 - 17:15||09:00 - 16:45|
What can be recycled at the tip?
For a full list of items that you can take to the tip visit |Surrey County Council. You can also find out |what happens to your waste and recycling after you've dropped it off at the tip. Find out about |more about hazardous waste.