Find Your Nearest....
Set a specific location by typing in an address or postcode below:
Community Recycling Centres (the tip)
Have you voted on how you want your Community Recycling Centre run in future? Click on the image above and follow the link to have your say.
If you have items that cannot be recycled or disposed of using one of our kerbside services, you may be able to take them to a Surrey County Council Community Recycling Centre (the tip). You may be asked to prove that you live in Surrey when you visit the tip, find out more about the |Surrey Resident Scheme online.
If you want to use any of our community recycling centres with a van, pickup or a trailer, you will need a permit. Find out |how to apply for a van and trailer permit on Surrey County Council's website.
Before you make a trip to the tip, you may wish to consider:
- if it's a small electrical item, we have special banks at our |local recycling centres you can take them to
- if it's a large electrical item or piece of furniture, the Surrey Reuse Network may be able to help
Your local tip sites are at:
- Sunbury - Charlton Lane, Charlton Lane, Shepperton, TW17 8QA
Tel: 01932 782 792
- Leatherhead - Randalls Road, Leatherhead, KT22 0BA
Please note that refurbishment on this site is complete and it's now open for use.
Tel: 01372 375 479
- Epsom - Blenheim Road, Epsom, KT19 9DL
Tel: 01372 728 722
|Monday to Friday||Saturday and Sunday|
(1 October - 31 March)
|08:00 - 16:15||09:00 - 16:15|
(1 April - 30 September)
|08:00 - 17:15||09:00 - 16:45|
What can be recycled at the tip?
For a full list of items that you can take to the tip visit |Surrey County Council. You can also find out |what happens to your waste and recycling after you've dropped it off at the tip. Find out about |more about hazardous waste.