Alcohol and Entertainment Licensing
Information and Guidance Notes
- |Annual Fees - advice about Premises Licence and Club Premises fees.
- |Licensing Facts - all about the Licensing Law.
- |Late Night Refreshments - any person providing late night refreshment must hold a Premises Licence.
- |Guidance on Representations - how to object or request a review.
- |Problem Premises - what can you do when a licensed premises causes a problem.
- |Licensee's Responsibilities - know what the law requires and comply with it.
- |Licensable Activities - what is licensable (including the retail sale of alcohol, entertainment and late night refreshment).
- |Children and Alcohol - when and where children are allowed on licensed premises and rules about selling alcohol.
- |Clubs - Getting Licensed - how to obtain a licence.
- |Licensed Clubs - Your Responsibilities
Note: The information contained is a summary of the law only and does not cover each topic in detail. Whilst we try to keep the information up-to-date we cannot guarantee accuracy as the law is subject to change.