How do you rate this information /service?
Licensed Premises in Elmbridge
Any premises that carries out licensable activities requires a Premises Licence, issued by the Local Authority.
Licensable activities include:
- the sale or supply of alcohol
- the provision of regulated entertainment e.g. music (live or recorded), dancing, cinemas and theatre productions
- the provision of late night refreshment (that is, any premises or mobile vehicle selling hot food or drink between 23:00 hrs and 05:00 hrs).
Our online mapping system enables you to view:
- all premises that are licensed within Elmbridge, and
- the licensed activities and permitted hours.
To view information about licensed premises within Elmbridge:
- |Interactive map of Licensed Premises
- |Find out how to use the map system
- |Alcohol and entertainment licensing information (including application forms)
Note: Currently, the public licensing register is not available from this website. If you require additional information from the register, please contact |Environmental Health & Licensing.