|Skip to content
|Home page
|What's new
|Site map
|Feedback form
|List of access keys

Licensed Premises in Elmbridge

Image of beer pumpsAny premises that carries out licensable activities requires a Premises Licence, issued by the Local Authority.

Licensable activities include:

  • the sale or supply of alcohol
  • the provision of regulated entertainment e.g. music (live or recorded), dancing, cinemas and theatre productions
  • the provision of late night refreshment (that is, any premises or mobile vehicle selling hot food or drink between 23:00 hrs and 05:00 hrs).

Our online mapping system enables you to view:

  • all premises that are licensed within Elmbridge, and
  • the licensed activities and permitted hours.

To view information about licensed premises within Elmbridge:

Note: Currently, the public licensing register is not available from this website. If you require additional information from the register, please contact |Environmental Health & Licensing.

Search A-Z of services