Licensing Online - Public Register of Licensed Premises in Elmbridge
Any premises that carries out licensable activities requires a Premises Licence, issued by the Local Authority.
Licensable activities include:
- the sale or supply of alcohol
- the provision of regulated entertainment e.g. music (live or recorded), dancing, cinemas and theatre productions
- the provision of late night refreshment (that is, any premises or mobile vehicle selling hot food or drink between 23:00 hrs and 05:00 hrs).
Our new Licensing Online system enables you to:
- search Elmbridge's Public Register of premises licensed for alcohol and entertainment and for clubs.
- view current applications and make Representations, and
- view recent decisions made.
Please note by using the Licensing Online search facility you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to our |terms and conditions.