We only accept notification of a change of address by using our online form.
If you are an owner or a tenant
Please tell us about your change of address if you have already moved or are going to move in the next 10 working days. We are unable to process change of address notifications more than 10 working days in advance. If you have not already moved or are not due to move in the next 10 working days please contact us nearer the time.
If you are a landlord or agent
Please tell us about a change to the property if the tenant(s) have already moved in/out or are going to move in the next 10 working days. We are unable to process changes more than 10 working days in advance. In order to process your notification we will require the council tax account number if you have it and all the tenant contact details.
Moving out of the borough
Moving into the borough
- We require your moving in date
- Please provide information for anyone 18 years or over also moving in to the address
- We will send you a council tax bill for your new home.
Moving within the borough
- We require information on where you are moving to and from, your moving dates and tenancy end or completion date.
- Please provide details of anyone 18 or over also moving.
- We will send you a final council tax bill for your old home.
- We will send you a new council tax bill for your new home.