Centres for the Community
The Centres for the Community in Elmbridge aim to promote an active and full life offering a range of leisure activities, services and facilities to suit individual tastes and needs.
- Arts and Craft Classes
- Computer courses (IT for all levels)
- Complementary and Beauty Therapies
- Exercises classes including Tai Chi & Yoga
- Bowls, Darts, Snooker
- Outings and special events throughout the year
- Wheelchair Loan Scheme
- There are 7 Centres for the Community in Elmbridge
Centres offer a range of leisure activities, services and special events for people over the age of 50.
For more information including activities, addresses and maps, please see |Centres for the Community in Elmbridge.
In addition there are a number of |Council Halls which stage community events or are available for hire to the Community.
tel: 01372 474552
Last Updated: 25/2/2014 4:03:57 PM