|Skip to content
|Home page
|What's new
|Site map
|Feedback form
|List of access keys
| rating button

Council Housing

Elmbridge Borough Council has transferred all their housing stock to Elmbridge Housing Trust.

If you wish to apply for a housing association tenancy in Elmbridge, you should join the Elmbridge Borough Council Housing Register. To request an application form, please contact the |Housing Options Unit / |Housing Allocations Team.

If you would like further information in relation to Elmbridge Housing Trust please visit their website: |Elmbridge Housing Trust.


tel: 01372 474592
email: |allocations@elmbridge.gov.uk
|Back to Services list 

Last Updated: 1/3/2012 1:13:04 PM

Search A-Z of services