|Skip to content
|Home page
|What's new
|Site map
|Feedback form
|List of access keys

Dangerous Wild Animals

Anyone who wishes to keep a dangerous wild animal requires a licence from their Local Authority under the terms of the Dangerous Wild Animals Act 1976. Please see our |Dangerous Wild Animals webpage for further information.

Environmental Services
tel: 01372 474750
email: |envhealth@elmbridge.gov.uk
|Back to Services list 

Last Updated: 13/6/2013 10:38:32 AM

Search A-Z of services