|Skip to content
|Home page
|What's new
|Site map
|Feedback form
|List of access keys
| rating button

Housing Rents

If you are living on a low wage, or receive income support or any other means-tested benefit, you may be able to get help with your rent by claiming Housing Benefit. If you would like to apply for Housing Benefit or want more information, please visit our |Housing web pages, e-mail us or telephone the Benefits' Customer Services' Team on 01372 474060.

tel: 01372 474060
email: |benefits@elmbridge.gov.uk
|Back to Services list 

Last Updated: 16/8/2013 4:50:50 PM

Search A-Z of services